static variable static variable in java java static variable example static variable in java class static and non static variables in java example static class variable in java class level static variable in java difference between static and non static variables in java static vs non static variables in java
Static variables of class in which the concept of static has to do with whether
something is part of a class or an object (instance).
In the case of the main method which is declared as static, it says that the main
method is an class method.
A method that is part of a class, not part of an object. This means that another class
could call a class method of another class, by referring to the Class Name method.
1) Static variables are those whose memory space is creating only once whenever the class is loaded into main memory irrespective of number of objects is created.
2) Static variables are always used for storing common values.
3) Programmatically static variables declaration must be preceded by static keyword.
Static dataype v1,v2……vn;
4) Each and every static variable must be accessed w.r.t class name.
5) Each and every value of static variable is sharable.
The following program illustrate the concept of Static variable:
static int x=10;
static void fun1()
System.out.println(“this is static function”);
System.out.println(“The value of x”+staticDemo.x);// calling static data member using
public static void main(String args)
oneclass obj=new oneclass();